tisdag, november 27, 2007

Snow Leopards


Today I was talking to my beautiful FairySister Mrii (as in a real friend of mine under alias, not an imaginary one... at least I hope not, but she is almost too good to be true ^^), and she sent me a link to one of the sweetest websites ever.
As most of you know, I'm a die-hard fan of big cats and of saving the big cats. Which is why I love this site so much.

http://www.snowleopard.org/

The site contains all sorts of things. Information about the organisation, about the snow leopards, a photo gallery, a shop where you buy native handmade products and best of all - adopt snow leopards. As soon as I get back on track, I am -so- adopting a snow leopard. I really love organisations like this, and adoption options when saving endangered (or soon-to-be-endangered) species because it actually makes you feel like a part of it. You know somehow that you have made a difference, because you get... validation. Anyway, awesome site. Milia Loves.


Inga kommentarer: