torsdag, juli 19, 2007

New, better pawprints!

I have decided to reinvent my pawprints. The changes made are, first of all, that I am not going to write it in two languages like I did before, and we all know how that ended up. ^^
And since English have a lot more benefits for me, as well as for those of you following my life not understanding Swedish, I chose to stick with it.
Second comes that I will be trying to write about books I read, movies or series I see and games I play. Not as reviews, because I suck at those since I am mostly too nice and find things I like in, oh, about everything. ^^
This also means, which all of you who have spoken to me at all these past few weeks should know, that a very long post about "Harvest Moon" is coming up soon. ^^
Third will be... well, honestly I have nothing more than this, except that I hope to be able to update better from now on if I don't have write everything twice. Perhaps not on a regular basis but you take the good, you take the bad, you know. ^^

So. There you have. ^^

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Newer, better, smexier. Me like.

Anonym sa...

Welcome back. :)

//JJ

Anonym sa...

I was gone for a month, and this is what you do? Explode here? >_<

//J