torsdag, juli 26, 2007

So...

... I was watching "Pirates of the Caribbean; Dead Man's Chest" earlier. I like those movies, mostly because I've always had the hots for Johnny Depp and as Captain Jack Sparrow he's hotter than ever. Although it's so obviously a sequel, it has its moments (except the thing with that wheel, I mean that's cute but way over the top).
Spoiler: But it was kind of funny, because when they're in Tortuga, recruiting, there is a scene where Jack walks up the stairs to the balcony when suddenly a couple of guys carrying another guy burst out in front of him. In that exact moment I was gripped by the notion how similar he and my friend Henke were at the time. I have no idea why the thought entered my mind, because they're not really that much alike otherwise, rather the contrary. But I guess they both do possess a certain kind of charm that's permeated with some sort of delusion of grandeur. Except they're not much of delusions really for either of them, at least not in my world. ^^
I think Henke would be a great pirate in that way. Pirate captain even, I find it hard to see him as anything less. I'd easily throw away any William Turner for a Captain Chade to pillage my village. ;D

But to sum the movie up, I mostly like it, even though it's totally pwned by the first movie (as most sequels are).

1 kommentar:

Autumn sa...

I would have to agree on almost every point XD