tisdag, juli 31, 2007

Shopping.



Today I've been shopping. Not so much big things, but small things just because I wanted to. I don't know how long it's been since I really did that. Much of it were, as I said small things, but I found a top I really, really liked. Okay, that's an understatement. THAT TOP IS SO FUCKING GODDAMN SMEXY, especially on me. I even got hot for myself while trying it on in the store. ^^

I ate french fries too. I think I'm stuck on eating french fries and ketchup. >_< I don't really know why, but I just get these cravings for french fries with ketchup. Usually my cravings go away once I've eaten the subject of my desire but not this time. I wonder why.

I also watched "A Knight's Tale" today. I -love- that movie. I could easily watch it over and over and over again. Heath Ledger = total hotness. I love how well most actors fit with their characters. All of 'Ulrich''s companions are so well matched to their roles, but the interaction between Paul Bettany (Chaucer) and Alan Tudyk (Wat) is one of my absolute favourite parts with the whole movie.
"Pain! Pain! Take the pain!"
I actually don't think I can say how much I adore this movie, nor explain why because there are so many reasons I would probably miss half of them if I tried to mention them all. I just love. you'll have to do with that. ^^

Oh, and the best quote of my entire day; "I can be such an apple-slut..." - Scrubs ^^

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

A Knight's Tale <3

Anonym sa...

Me want pictures of your smexy top. With you in it. ^^

//J