onsdag, augusti 01, 2007

OMG! Smexy Alert!

Today I was at ICA Maxi for the first time, strolling around just doing nothing really. We went there because we saw something about a special offer on movies this week so we wanted to check it out.
And what do I find? What do I find??

WE <3 Katamari is what I found for no more than 99SEK (in comparison of 549SEK online). I shouldn't have bought it. I should have. I shouldn't. But I DID. And if I hadn't I probably would have cried myself to sleep for a month and then some. Thank you for showing it to me, precious. <3
Now there's a game who might, just might, be able to compete with my love for Harvest Moon and my redhaired wife in it. It is so adorable, so much fun and have really cute music.
Although I won't be evaluating it here right now, I'm going to play it first. But you can definately look forward to a reeeeeeeaaaaally long post about it later on.

But, soon I will be going away and new posts might be absent for a while. I know, I know, but grieve not, my hunnies, for I will be back. You won't even have noticed I'm gone. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. ^^
Because I will miss you so terribly much that I'll probably listen to Air Supply at least a couple of times a day and cry about it. No, I mean, er... I will be having so much fun I won't have time to miss you. I'm not desperate. I have friends!

I have you. ^^

<3

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Harvest Moon has a rival? :o
This has got to be good. ^^

Btw, where did that post of Harvest Moon go? *wantsss it*

//J