fredag, augusti 10, 2007

Still here.

I think I lost track of time. How easy it is to lose something you hold so dear into the gray surroundings..

Anyway, I watched "Van Helsing" last night. It sucked, much as it did the first time I saw it. I am very disappointed in Hugh Jackman for doing this movie. Not that he does a bad performance, but because it is a bad movie and Kate Beckinsale is in it. She is one of the suckiest actresses I have ever seen. She belongs in those epic Harlequin-movie you want to claw your eyes out after watching ten minutes of it (yes, I'm talking about "Pearl Harbor"). She does not belong in a movie where she is supposed to play a strong and tough woman, because she's not. Although, to be fair I think she did develop her 'talent' a lot through the Underworld-movies. She doesn't suck all too bad in those actually. But I still don't like her. :P
And oh dear Lord, that fake accent of hers is killing me in this movie. Almost all the accents in the movie is so horrible. Not to mention all the animated stunts, that's even worse.
But I have watched this movie more than once so it's not a complete waste. Although I was sewing at the same time as I watched it this time around, so I wasn't really paying attention. :P

I also managed to watch "Transformers" and what an awesome movie that was. Really. I thought it was so great. Especially the voices of all the autobots. And I cried, gods, how I cried near the ending. I know I tend to cry a lot and easily, but still. ^^
You just have to see this movie. It rocked. And I so want to read the comic again. :)
the only downside is me and my imagination, because now I'm even more paranoid about the Beavercars, lurking in the darkness, plotting my doom...

I also saw a piece of a movie yesterday called "Uptown girl" or something like that. I had no idea what it was about but it was something with Brittany Murphy being a famous rockers daughter and working as a nanny for some reason I didn't care to remember. I'm sure it was mentioned but frankly, I don't care. The reason I'm mentioning this at all is Dakota Fanning. That girl is a terrific actor at such an early age. There was a scene in the end where her character had some sort of ballet performance and she was great. I admire her work since some time ago, and I must say that she has actually climbed onto my list of favourite actors. And once on it, there's no going back. ^^

I have no idea why anyone should find this interesting to read, but then again, I have no idea why anyone would want to read any of the junk I put in here. I mean seriously. It's a load of... blank, most of the †ıme. All the time.

And noticing how I don't seem to have anything more interesting to write about in my blog than what movies I watch (which are actually quite a few when I look back o_O) I thought about writing some thing of more interest but much to my own dismay I realized I don't have anything better to write about. I am a very boring person in a very boring town. Yeah. I hate this town. I get so depressed up here, despite having my family around. Sometimes I wonder how long it would take me to become suicidal again when I'm here (doubting it would take very long, nearly there already), but I'm going to ramble on about something happier that no one care about. ^^

There is a ladybug living in my room with me. I have named him Frank and sometimes I talk to him when my precious isn't around because it doesn't feel quite as bad as talking to myself. He's a really nice guy. Or girl, I don't know how to see such things with ladybugs. But his or hers name will still be Frank. Should he turn out to be a she, I'll add an -ie at the end. ^^

My GOD, how boring I am.
I think I'll stop writing right here, right now, so that maybe, just maybe, I'll still have friends when i come home. >_<


Anyway, I still miss you, hunnies. <3

(and sorry for inflicting the horrors of my blog upon you ^^)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

... Beavercars? o_O

//J