söndag, augusti 26, 2007

Tokio Hotel

Yeah, I know. Still a sucker for 'emo', I guess. ^^

But I have fallen in love with this music. The reason I started listening to them though is very simple.
I saw their video for "Monsoon" and sure enough, I loved the song first time I heard it, as soon as it started playing. Still, that's not the reason. The reason was, and still is, their lead singer, Bill Kaulitz.
When he first appeared in the video, I was stunned. I couldn't stop staring.
I was... mesmerized by everything about him. He might be the fairest creature I have ever laid my eyes on. He is... simply beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfMnM5Y2rw8
This is the video I first saw with them. And seriously. He's the reason God gave me eyes. <3

So no, I didn't have a very 'serious' reason for start listening to their music. But listen I did. And it would have been hard for me not to have fallen for it. I would not call it emo myself. Really. And I've certainly listened to my fair share of emo-bands in my life. >_<
Their German albums are by far better than their English, even though their english one is great too. But there is something very special, unique, in the combination of their music and their German lyrics. I've been very fond of German for a long time, and am still studying it. I think it is a beautiful language. But when Bill Kaulitz sings, he makes this otherwise harsh language seem so soft and I just... melt.

I would like to recommend them, but I doubt just anyone would enjoy their music.
But I do. I really, really
do.


I just had to say it. ^^
(and I just realized my blog has turned into this weird thing where I simply list likes and dislikes. Sorry. ^^)

Inga kommentarer: