tisdag, augusti 14, 2007

Thank you.


For returning my strength to me. Since I talked to you it all seems so much brighter. The colours are sliding back into their places. And all you did was talk to me.
Thank you, Nahal. For not forgetting me in this barren place. You make my world a better place, wherever I may be. <3

It doesn't take that much from you. I just need... kind words once in a while.

And now for something completly different. ^^

This is the part where I have written something else that you find so wonderfully charming and witty that you can't help but adoring me even more than you ever have before and become awfully smitten with my irresistable presence, causing you to miss me terribly while I am gone. So let's pretend a while, people. ^^

Kisses

1 kommentar:

Autumn sa...

Thank you. For talking too, and for listening and for being you.

I've never had a phonecall turn out so long ^^ The company was the best, love.

We miss you.