onsdag, augusti 29, 2007

Weird TV-schedules.

Well, this morning (or another morning, I don't remember really) I was watching TV. Or not really watching, I just wanted something to eat breakfast to. Anyway, I was happily zapping around, chewing on my piece of toast and drinking my tea, when I once more find an obvious lack of cartoons in the morning. Now, it's about 6 a.m. and I have noticed before, as well as been upset about it, that not only have they cut down on cartoons in all, but the ones they actually do air is aired disgustingly early. Do they really think that kids these days are awake at such hours?
But that wasn't really my point this time around. As I said, I was zapping around and I noticed something I found very weird. Did any of you know that they air MTV's X-rated at the same time as the morning cartoons? (X-rated is when the viewers can send in their names along with their partner's to find out their compability ratio in bed and it's somewhat crude at times... also, it's in Swedish)
I don't know why, but I found that disturbing. Imagine a child, somewhere around 7-10 years old, doing much the same as I was doing now, happily zapping around and suddenly finds that. I mean... seriously. That's just wrong.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

It's outrageous that you can live in such a country that commit a social crime like that! You must move over here, immediately. ;)

//J